Thursday, July 06, 2006

More Fireworks

Last night the neighbor set off some more fireworks.

I've known her since I dated her brother 13 years ago. Her daughter is my Brother & SIL's god daughter. I hate her. But that's a story for a different day.

Anyway, her daughter was going over to my brother's house to watch fireworks and she told her mother to do the fireworks they bought for Evan. So we were shooting off fireworks for an hour.

Today I bought $47 worth of fireworks. And not any more effing bottle rockets. I bought the big (big as opposed to sparklers and firecrackers) shit.

So I reckon I'll be out for ANOTHER hour tonight.

The guy at the fireworks store said "Come back!" I said "Not until next July!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog