Monday, October 04, 2010

Yummy for my tummy, bad for my thighs

Feeling Normal

W

ent to Wal-Mart today.

I got 3 outfits for my niece.

On the way out I stopped by the bakery to see if they had my favorite blueberry muffins.

Big Mistake.

Look what I found:

Reese's Donuts

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup DonutSo, I ate one.

Oh my freaking Gawd. So good. The peanut butter was salty & the chocolate had a good flavor (not like some cheap chocolate tastes) and they were yeast donuts (my favorites) and not cake donuts.

I hope they don't have them next time I go to Wal-Mart.

I'll gain 30 lbs & spend major money on some shit I don't need.

I'm going to dream about those donuts...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeeeeeevieeeeeeellllll is sooooooo good!
    Dang I hate Walmart. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog