Monday, April 13, 2009

Evan's Home, so we made some videos

P

lus I put on some makeup and I can't let that go to waste.

Last night we had storms with 60 mph winds and it apparently blew down trees all across the county, so they canceled school today. Ironic that he just had a "snow day" on Friday (snow days are put into the calendar in case they have to close school for inclement weather, but if they don't use them, they get the days off) and now they had to use one, LOL.

----------------
Now playing: Georgia Sattelites - Keep Your Hands To Yourself

Whatever. I took the first video while he was taking the trash to the dumpster. I had the headphones on, so I'm speaking kind of...wrong. Not loud, just wrong. :-)



----------------
Now playing: Harry Connick Jr. - We are in love

The rest are ones we did together. :-)





Have a joy joy day!
----------------
Now playing: KCI and JoJo - All My Life


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog