Thursday, October 09, 2008

Evan shopping for sunglasses

I

s like a woman shopping for shoes.

I swear he took an hour and tried on every single pair.

The good thing about it is that I got some pictures! :-)

These are the ones I call "Bug Eye" because they remind me of a fly.


These are the ones that reminded him of Neo, so he did the Matrix move.


This is his NORMAL EXPRESSION that makes everyone think he's pissed at the world. Combine that with the way he walks and he looks like he'll kick your ass if you look at him the wrong way.


These are the rainbow glasses that he wanted to try on...


These were pink tinted glasses. I told him he looked sweet in them.


Here is his final pick. Thank the gods.


Now I must drug meself because my back was hurting before we went and after sitting there for an hour, it's really hurting.

I'm out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog