Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thirteen Complaints I currently have...


I

feel like there are 75,000 complaints I could come up with today, but I will restrain myself.

1. President Bush's speech screwed up my effing recordings last night. As soon as I realized that everything on the big 3 networks was 15 minutes late starting, I reprogrammed everything that I could. But I couldn't reprogram CSI: NY so I don't even know how it ended.

But last night was the first time he actually seemed "Presidential" to me. He almost had me convinced that America should spend $700 Billion to bail out banks that were making bad decisions.

Do we get a bailout when we make bad credit decisions? I don't know. I don't use credit cards because I don't like buying something without knowing that I have the money to cover it in my mother effing bank account. But that's just me...

2. I'm tired of freezing all day and burning up at night. I don't know WTF is wrong with me.

3. I need to sweep and mop the kitchen floor, I don't like mopping.

4. I don't feel like mopping because my back hurts.

5. I want some baked chicken but I have no chicken and I don't want to go to the store because that would require that I get dressed.

6. I don't want to get dressed for outside because I think I'd look pretty stupid wearing my big Michelin Man Coat when it's only 65° outside and not 30°.

7. My back hurts, did I say that?

8. My neck hurts.

9. I've gotten a grand total of maybe 10 minutes of sleep in the past 36 hours. I think I fell asleep briefly at 5:50 am, but woke up when Evan's alarm started going off at 6 and he didn't stop it until I started screaming. Which woke me up.

10. The damned ticker on my DVR hasn't updated in several days. Even though it reset itself last night, per usual Wed night behavior.

11. David Blaine's finale trick sucked. But that other stuff was cool.

12. Everything tastes weird.

13. I want some cheesy chicken & broccoli rice. But I have neither chicken nor broccoli. :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog