Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Why I will NEVER live with another man again.

Feeling Bitchy

F
irst, I'd like to say that I am not, nor have I ever been a lesbian (because ALL men automatically think a woman is a lesbian when in reality she's just tired of trifling ass mitches). I LOVE sex. I love LOOKING at men. I LOVE the hardness of their muscles. I LOVE gripping their asses when they're fucking the shit out of me.

But:

    I only talk when I feel like talking, which is NOT that often.
    I don't like to LISTEN to men talk because I usually don't give a fuck what they are talking about.
    I used to cook FOR MY CHILD before my MS got bad. Luckily, it didn't get bad until he'd already learned how to scramble eggs, deep fry shit, bake shit & make hamburgers and Tuna Helper and even come up with his own recipes!
    I HATE doing the laundry. When I'm at home, I'm usually wearing a t-shirt & panties. My son does HIS OWN LAUNDRY because 1) I ain't washin' his nasty drawers & b) I can't carry the basket anyway.
    When I did live with a man (20 years ago) he was NEEDY. Why should I have to boost your ego? I do that for my son because I feel like it's my job as his mother, but I don't CONSTANTLY have to reassure him that I love him/he's smart/he's strong/he's sexy/he's done something well because he already KNOWS this. He's CONFIDENT in himself. I raised him to be the type of man I WISH I could meet! (You're welcome, hoes.)
    My son is not a Punk Ass Bitch. If you're more of a pussy than my son (and he is NOT a pussy because I didn't raise him to be an over-sensitive 'in touch with his feminine side' weak ass MITCH) why the fuck would I want to be with you?
    I don't want to share my bed. I sleep when I want and how I want. Fuck the taste out of my mouth & then GTFO of MY house!
    Men are STUPID. I don't mean their IQs or "book smart" or even "street smart". Y'all just say & do STUPID SHIT and don't even have a fucking REASON why.
    ????????????????
    Men don't LISTEN. I am smart, mkay? When I talk to you about my problems, I'm VENTING. YOU can not come up with a solution to my problems that I haven't already thought of myself or heard from one of my female friends. My BFF is in fucking MENSA. Are you? Didn't think so. Just STFU & let me say what I have to say!
    Men can't SEE shit RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR FUCKING FACE. If I know where the fuck something is and I haven't seen it in a got damned week, why must I tell a man 'It's on the 2nd shelf in the refrigerator on the left. If you don't see it, MOVE THE SHIT AROUND until you do!'
    No man will ever love me more than I love myself & if he does, I'll break his wittle heart JUST BECAUSE I CAN.

I can pay my bills MYSELF.

I have friends I can talk to when I need or want to talk.

I have friends/family that will help me when I need help.

I can no longer physically change my flat tires, but I know how to do it. I can no longer check the fluids in my hoopty, but I know how to do it. I can no longer carry a case of water into my house, but I can find A STRANGER who will do it for me.

The only thing a man can do for me that I can't do for myself is FUCK me. Not "make love" to me (mitch), FUCK ME til I'm weaker in the knees than usual!

There are probably more reasons, but I got shit to do tomorrow, so I need to get some sleep.

No, I'm not on my period or PMSing, I just can't wait for graduation to get my 18 year old precious son DA FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE! I want to be by myself, all day, every day without having to hear some deep voice asking me what there is in my house to eat or where something is THAT DOESN'T EVEN BELONG TO ME! I'll get my small apartment & one of those things to wear around my neck if I fall, LOL.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog