Saturday, November 19, 2011

Living with Multiple Sclerosis, Depression & a Teenager

----------------
Now playing: Brian McNight - Anytime

Feeling Sad

S

o this is a post in response to Relax Max's comment in "Going to da docta"

Here's my estimation of how my brain looks:
Angelika's Brain
----------------
Now playing: Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger

Angelika's Bells PalsyThe lighter parts are the plaques or the MS affected areas of my brain. My neurologist even said he could see the part of my brain that caused the Bell's Palsy.

So right now I'm trying to wait for the video to upload so I can post it, go to bed & hopefully sleep the majority of the weekend so I won't have to deal with my delightful teenager.

----------------
Now playing: Busta Rhymes - Don't Touch Me Now

I wonder how many songs it will be? YouTube estimates 46 more minutes.
----------------
Now playing: Back Street Boys - The Call (Remix)

I'm going to play Angry birds, but I'll be back each time the song changes 1) Because I'm bored & B) Because I can.

----------------
Now playing: KC and Jojo - All My Life

42 minutes remaining...

Did anyone else notice that the pigs on Angry Birds sound like Beavis & Butthead?

----------------
Now playing: Lil Wayne ft. Tech N9ne & Andre 3000 - Interlude

37 min remaining....

----------------
Now playing: LMFAO - I'm In Miami Bitch

35 minutes remaining...

Have you seen that video for I'm sexy & I know it? They are some Brave crazy motherfuckers...and I love it, LOL.



----------------
Now playing: T.I. - Bring Em Out

31 minutes remaining...

----------------
Now playing: Lady Gaga ft.Beyonce - Telephone

26 minutes remaining...

It might go faster if I didn't 2 different browsers & 4 different tabs open. I have to drain the dew off my lily. BRB.

----------------
Now playing: Snow Tha Product - Drunk Love

----------------
Now playing: Eve (Feat. Swizz Beatz) - Tambourine



18 minutes remaining...

----------------
Now playing: The Roots - Don't Say Nothin

----------------
Now playing: Train - Hey Soul Sister

Time to change the playlist.

Did I tell you that I just signed up for Dental Insurance which kicks in on 12/1 & today I broke a tooth on a fucking Hot Pocket? I could see if it was a popcorn seed or some of those hards as shit bits I get with Honey Bunches of Oats. But a Hot pocket? That's like breaking a tooth on pizza. WTF is that about?

----------------
Now playing: Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone

8 minutes remaining...

----------------
Now playing: Chaka Khan - Ain't nobody

*sigh* 7 minutes remaining...

----------------
Now playing: George Clinton - Atomic Dog

Here's a post I wrote when I was really going through the shit. I don't know what happened that made me feel like that, but I remember letting Evan read it before I posted & and he cried. Then I went back &tried to make it seem like I was putting someone else's words on my blog. Like a "Guest Post". I was really fucking paranoid then. I'm not paranoid at all now.

----------------
Now playing: Jeffrey Osborne - Back in love

I just go to bed hoping I'll 'accidentally' take too many drugs & die in my sleep. But here's the post Today I forgot how to drive. You can read it now because maybe someone taking my child away from me is the best thing for both of us.

----------------
Now playing: OJays - Backstabbers

---------------
Now playing: LeAnn Rimes - Blue

Now the fucking thing is "processing"

God.



Goodnight.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. There has to be a better way. There is nothng to say that would change anything for you.
    Praying for you.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) A girl has never send me a picture of her brain before. You are special.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog