Friday, October 07, 2011

I went to the doctor

Feeling Normal

T

o change my antidepessant. He ended up prescribing some shit that cost $111. I didn't get it. But while he was there he decided to up my xanax from 2 to 3 per day. I didn't even ask for that but I did mention that EVERYBODY is an idiot and that Evan had started driving... ☺

Song Of the Day is Drunk Love by Snow tha product... These kids today coming up with their fucked up names!




Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

----------------
Now playing: Jay Rock ft. Lil Wayne - All My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog