Monday, October 10, 2011

It's my birthday!

Feeling Normal

A

nd I actually didn't remember until Evan said "Happy Birthday."

My mom took me out for my annual Birthday Lunch. Then she wanted to go by Wal-mart for Evan to get her something. Anyway, I wanted to go by the Dollar Tree to see if they had Gummy Bears. (The Dollar Store has gummy bears that taste better than Wal-Mart's Great Value brand.

So I'm using a cane these days. Not because it actually stops me from falling, but so that people won't think I'm drunk.

So I got out of my mom's car I was going to step up onto the sidewalk when my knee locked up & BAM, I was staring @ the sky. I swear I wasn't down that long before both of the cashiers from the Dollar Tree & Evan were there asking me if I needed help getting up. (Dur)

One of the cashiers asked me if I was really OK. I said "Girl, I fall so much I've learned how to do it without injuring myself more than necessary, LOL"

So that's all, except for my 2 wigs that I got from my mom. ☺




Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday. I don't agree with your son about your hair. I mean it looks good. I hope you day was nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Relax Max Thank you, Max. My cousin likes it too. The main thing is that I like it and don't really give a shit what other people think, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog