Monday, August 08, 2011

Thank you, Spam!

Feeling Normal

Feeling Normal

F

irst of all, thank you Pookie for sending me that email. Where is your blog, BTW? Do you use Twitter? Just trying to throw some Link Love your way. ;-)

So, I got a chain letter e-mail from Pookie (AKA Aria) & I guess I was in a good mood or something because I actually forwarded it.

......

It said to forward it to 10 people & I'd get a blessing within 24 hours. So I sent it along to some people. (I never forward those things to the # of people suggested, mainly because I don't want that many people having my e-mail. I can't imagine that amt of spam! I have one e-mail that I'll give to anyone & the other one for friends and family. So if you haven't heard from me 4 months after you sent me an e-mail, guess which address you have...

----------------
Now playing: OJays - Money, Money, Money

Anyway, I just stopped by to post this screen cap of this exchange between my BFF's daughter & myself.



----------------
Now playing: Dave Brubeck Quartet - Take Five

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

----------------
Now playing: 50 Cent - 21 Questions (Featuring Nate D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog