Thursday, August 25, 2011

So, I don't have MS???

Feeling Tired

S

aw my new neurologist today. He's based in Huntsville but comes to a town 30 minutes away once a month for patients like me who can't/don't want to drive that far.

He wants to do another spinal tap since my last one didn't show that I had MS. Yay. (sarcasm. those fuckers are painful!!!)

I also saw my latest MRI (taken last month) and JESUS. The whole back of my brain has plaques. Like if a person died on their back and all the fluid settled like that = My brain. Wheeeeeeee.

Anyway he wants to do the new tap to see if it shows my MS or I might have something else????????????

Whatever, I'm going to take a nap. ☺

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog