Thursday, August 25, 2011

So, I don't have MS???

Feeling Tired

S

aw my new neurologist today. He's based in Huntsville but comes to a town 30 minutes away once a month for patients like me who can't/don't want to drive that far.

He wants to do another spinal tap since my last one didn't show that I had MS. Yay. (sarcasm. those fuckers are painful!!!)

I also saw my latest MRI (taken last month) and JESUS. The whole back of my brain has plaques. Like if a person died on their back and all the fluid settled like that = My brain. Wheeeeeeee.

Anyway he wants to do the new tap to see if it shows my MS or I might have something else????????????

Whatever, I'm going to take a nap. ☺

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog