Monday, May 09, 2011

I look 25?

Feeling Amused

Saturday I had gone to Wal-mart & then stopped by my mother's house. I was wearing a wig because I chopped all my hair off & sometimes I don't feel like wearing a bandanna.

Wigh with bangsSo I come home & park my car & my neighbor says "I like your hair! With those bangs you look like you're 25."

I said thanks, but launched into my whole "It's a wig" speech.

Why do I do that?

I think part of it is just because I don't want to be ANYTHING like Mommy Dearest so I see no reason to hide the fact that I'm wearing a wig.

Another part is verbal diarrhea.

That is all. :-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. "verbal diarrhea" .... you? .... never ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I really appreciate the points you made. I don’t think I’ve actually thought about it in that way. I can really appreciate how you approached the subject matter and what you said really gave me a new perspective. Thanks for taking the time to write this all out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Belgie Well, I guess that's one way to try to get comments on your own blog. But I think this comment would fit a different post better than this one...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog