Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Mother - 3/16/05

Feeling Normal

T

he other day, Mommy Dearest's car wouldn't start. Since her battery was 4 years old she thought it might be that & got a new one.

Entyway, she came over to my house to borrow my Jumper cables in case the battery died again (or whatever).

What you need to know is that MD says she can't watch movies with other people because they won't STFU.

Today she came over to return my cables. While she was here she realized she didn't want to cook so we ordered pizza while Evan was out jogging with his cousins.

No idea why they all decided to 'jog' today. WTFever.

Oh no! What if "jogging" is code for "smoking meth" or whatever you do with meth and Evan was just selling the cover by changing into gym shorts & his tennis shoes??? ;-p

Anyway, while we were waiting for the pizza, we watched episode 6 of Joan & Melissa.

Due Date DVDAfter that was over, I put "Due Date" with Robert Downey Jr in the DVD player.

MD proceeded to talk constantly.

She - Is the fat guy Seth Rogan?
Me - Zach Galifianakis
She - I won't remember anyway. Now why is he riding with him? I thought they were on the plane?
Me - Maybe if you'd SHUT UP and LISTEN you would understand what is going on!
She - ROTFLHFAO. You won't ever watch a movie with me again, will you?
Me - Not one I haven't seen before.

I think overall she stayed about 2 hours, which is a long visit, especially when Evan isn't here.

MS Not Drunk T-ShirtThat is about it, except this new anti-depressant has me walking more "drunk" than normal. Which means I have another reason NOT to take this shit next month (or ever again).

My knees & back have also been hurting constantly in spite of my cortisone shot & my PMS medication.

The only good thing I can say about this shit (Bupropion, in case you were wondering) is that it makes me sleepy. I am enjoying the predictability of when I'll fall asleep, LOL.

Ta! TTYL

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. It's good to see you still kicking. :) I like the shirt.

    Smoke meth?

    I don't know either, but somehow I don't think you have anything to worry about with Evan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt image is great. The pain which you are feeling will get well soon. Just take your medications continuously and everything will be fine. By they way your blog looks inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you are getting some sleep. Watching TV with my mother is the same thing. She never shuts up long enough for me to actually follow the story line. My daughter is the same way.

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jen Unfortunately I forgot to take my pill @ 10 pm more than once, so I've gotten onto the "sleep til 1 pm then get sleepy again 12 hours later" pattern. *sigh*

    MD was talking like that to piss me off, LOL. She's forgotten that I live with a 15 year old who interrupts me every time the commercials are not on so I always have my thumb on "Pause" so I won't have to rewind anything. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog