Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Well SHITTTTTTTTTTTT

Feeling Irritated

G

uess what happened to me today.

So I was driving to the doctor because I changed my Medicare Part D prescription plan and I need new prescriptions & refills from Wal-Mart.

I had thought that they would have salted the fucking roads yesterday.

But NO.

So I'm driving to the doc trying to stay on the clear part of the lanes. Hit a big patch of slush and just started turning. I did a 360. I did try to turn my wheel to the right because the drop off on the left would have totaled my piece of shit. So I just ended up in a ditch.



I think I'm at about a 75 degree angle facing downhill in this picture. The only reason I didn't break my fucking nose on the steering wheel is because I was wearing my seatbelt and it locked up. (YAY!)

So some people saw me & called the cops. The cop called a wrecker. I called my mother to get my uncle's number for his recommended body shop and had my car towed there. Hopefully it's just the "tie rod" (with these southern accents I'm never sure what ppl say).

Someone needs to send me some milk & some Oriental flavored ramen for Evan to eat because I have no effing idea when I'll get my car back.

But on the positive side, I am perfectly fine. I was wearing a thermacare heatwrap on my back on my way to the doc so I stayed nice & warm, LOL. I did call the doctor & ask if they could just call Wal-mart & have my prescriptions there for me. I just wasn't able to get my damned steroid shot. :-(

The officer who drove me home was a silver fox. SERIOUSLY. I think I jizzed in my pants. But then he started talking about his fucking WIFE. :-(

But he was nice. Offered me his arm when I was walking on the road & when he brought me back home. Too bad he's married. *sigh*

Today was an eventful day.

I could have done without all the excitement. I'm glad I was medicated BEFORE I drove or I might have had another panic attack.

It could have been worse, though. Since it wasn't, I owe a big Thank You to Baby Jesus. :-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. Jesus. Leave you on your own for a few days and you go and do something like this.

    You better not be lying about being ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Relax MaxDude, after all the shit I complain about daily you're seriously wondering if I'm ok? HA! I'm actually pretty cheerful considering I don't have a fucking car & the boy has been home 2 days in a row due to snow (3 tomorrow) and I don't know if we'll have enough food until I find someone with a 4 wheel drive to take us to get some more, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that bites it hard. I thought you lived in the South where they don't really get snow.

    And I immediately wondered if you could have thrown the car in reverse so you could have plowed back out of the ditch. Probably not, but that's what I would have tried in an effort to avoid the tow truck.

    And then I probably would have backed into on-coming traffic and totaled the car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @cardiogirlWe normally don't get more than an inch per year, if that.

    Uh, yeah. Tried that. Just started kicking up mud & snow. Then I tried to go forward and avoid the pole that was in front of me. But it turns out that my Tie Rod was broken so I couldn't have driven the car anyway.

    There was barely any traffic today. Just 4 wheel drive vehicles & 2 other cars in 2 different ditches, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't have Ramen noodles here but we have an alternative that I can send lol. If I post them today it'll be in US in like 5 days maybe lol. If customs will let me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Han Thanks, Han! But if we're 5 days without someone to take us to the store to get my prescriptions, ramen will be the least of our worries. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog