Thursday, December 16, 2010

Things I learned living in the South

Feeling Normal

S

tuff happened yesterday. But since I STILL HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO STAY HOME FOR ONE ENTIRE DAY FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER, I will save the stories for the future.

Remind me to tell you.

Anyway, here's an e-mail I just got from my aunt who forwarded it to me.

You know what that means, right?

But she's my favorite aunt. I couldn't NOT give her my e-mail addy, LOL.

Click to make it larger. :-)

Things I learned living in The South

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. Love the description of a possum and the definition of Jaw-P!

    Initially I thought Jaw-P was an up and coming 16-year-old singer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CG - LMFAO @ Jaw-P. He's the new Bieber. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Angelika

    I can't wait for Bieber to become the Leif Garrett has-been of this decade.

    And then I want to see him on Dr. Drew's Celebrity Rehab with Janice Dickinson and Miley Cyrus.

    p.s. I *must* know how you enabled threaded comments on Blogger. I have so many blogging friends on Blogger who are not using Disqus.

    I would love to send them instructions so we could converse directly with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @cardiogirl I swear to God if I hear Bierber's name enough times my head will explode. LMFAO @ seeing him in 20 years, on Celebrity rehab, though. :-) I wonder if Dr. Drew will still have those guns?!

    I'll have to do another search or look at my history to find out how I did this. BUT, wait because I don't even know if I like this. You use Disqus? I think I tried that before and I didn't like that for whatever reason too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog