Sunday, December 19, 2010

Fried Chicken Smoothie

Feeling Normal

Y

ou all know that Evan had all 4 of his wisdom teeth removed on Friday, right?

BlenderI've been doing my best not to eat while he's awake because I know he can't chew. But yesterday I was getting a hunger headache. So I started frying some chicken (that had been frozen & thawed in salt & garlic water brine).

Evan - You're making me hungry!
Me - Look, I've tried to only eat when you're asleep. I had lasagna yesterday when I thought you were alseep.
Evan - I don't remember that...you're doing good.
Me - Do you want me to make you a fried chicken smoothie?
Evan - *scrunched up face* gross
Me - You don't know if it's gross unless you try it.
Evan - Ok.

Fried Chicken SmoothieSo I had 2 garlic & chicken bullion cubes, put them in the blender with a cup of water (or whatever) and with the pieces of chicken I had pulled off the bone.

Evan said it tasted good (it did) but that his instinct was to chew.

So, if you ever have oral surgery or get your jaw wired shut, you have a new recipe to drink...

If you can get past the instinct to chew and not just drink it like a milkshake, LOL.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog