Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Stuffy Things and Thingy Stuff

Feeling Extreme Pain

E

van blogged about our day.

I will blog about it when I am feeling better or unable to sleep but still wide the fuck awake.

I cannot explain to you how I am feeling right now.

EVERY SINGLE JOINT IN MY BODY HURTS except for my actual fingers & my elbows. Oh, and my toes. But my hips, shoulders, hips, knees, hips, ankles and hips are fucking killing me.

I swear to God if I hadn't just spent $278 this month on the goddamned TV THAT I HATE AND WILL BE RETURNING THIS WEEK because there's a sale on this week. I can get a 32" instead of a $26 inch and it's only $30 more that the one I bought. It's also the same exact brand that my mother has so I KNOW what it will look like.

Anyway


  1. I realized that I can't remember what life was like before DVR and the ability to ff through commercials

  2. I took a big ass swig of cigarette water. Ask me to tell you that story later.

  3. I hear police sirens RIGHT NOW

  4. After the way I felt all day yesterday and until about 5pm today, I'm starting to wonder if I'm manic depressive instead of just whatever the fuck kind of depressed I am

  5. My memory is seriously getting fucked. I cannot remember what I said right after I fucking say it. I mean really, like the instant it's out of my mouth, I cannot tell you what I just said.

  6. I don't think I should ever have caffeine again. Even if it's the only non narcotic drug I can take for my migraines

  7. Is it possible to be allergic to caffeine? I don't normally have it in my diet, so when I do have it I am AMPED like a tweaker.

  8. I feel so bad that if Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson showed up at my fucking door right now and told me that he wanted to have sex with me, I'd just have to call him back even though, according to Evan, I haven't had sex in...9 years? Holy shit. I don't remember the last time I had sex. Time is something with which I have major issues. Ask me some more about that one later to. I'm serious. I won't remember. It's gotten to the point where I have to immediately run to my post it notes when I think of something because if I don't write it down right then, I will forget it

  9. This is making me feel worse emotionally :-(



Oh yeah! Here's the link to Evan's blog post. My mother totaled the car.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog