Tuesday, December 07, 2010

ॐ EPIPHANY ॐ

Feeling Happy

T

he reason I can only get 4-6 hours of sleep at a time is because all of the concoctions I mix up to get to sleep say "take every 4-6 hours". Benadryl, Motion Sickness Tabs, etc.

Cat EpiphanyDeep down I don't want to end up like Heath Ledger, so I don't use things that say "once a day" or "Not to exceed 2 pills in 24 hours" Glad I got 4 hours of sleep that allowed me to get that one!

I was also clearly able to think about what I need to take with us today, like drinks for both of us, a blanket for Evan, headphones for my ipod, yarn to make the hat my grandmother specifically requested for Christmas, yadaa yadaa.

HappyYay!!!!!!!!!!

So I will be on this computer for another 1.5 hours and then take another 4 hour cocktail (different OTC meds from the ones I took @ 11 pm). I'll be plenty rested for today's driving & sitting marathon. ☺

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog