Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Oh, one more thing

Feeling Irritated

W

e hate the new 26" tv I bought on Friday of last week.

It's a Vizio. It was on sale.

I'll be taking it back before Christmas & getting a brand I've heard of. MD has a Sanyo & a Sharp HDTV & we like the way those look.

On this Vizio that I have, blonde people look like they have orange hair. So I change it and then white people have gray lips. Basically the color is ALL FUCKED UP no matter how much I mess with it.

I'm already OCD. I can't live like this. I get shit to look right on one channel & then it's all screwed up again on the next channel.

AND it's so damned QUIET! I have both the DVR & TV volumes up all the way when the heat comes on.

I hate this bitch!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog