Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Today - 11/10/10

Feeling Normal

I

have been awake since 2 pm Tuesday. It's 3:54 pm Wednesday.

Part of it is because I was going out to lunch with my mother today, so I took my Excedrin Migraine (with caffeine) so I wouldn't fall asleep on her. Hopefully, when I finally do fall asleep, I'll actually sleep for a decent amount of time and not just 2 hours.

Here's a video I made while waiting for Mommy Dearest to show up.



I am so hyper, man. I didn't even talk about what I intended to talk about when I started the video.

MD was cussing at me the entire time we were out until she just left with Evan 2 minutes ago because I was talking and I would interrupt myself to change the subject and say something else and then go back to what I was saying in the first place. (Editor's Note: This is what made me laugh a few times during the following videos, because I realized that I was interrupting myself again, LOL.)

I think this is how tweakers act? I don't know. I've only known one Crystal Meth user (to my knowledge) and he would just walk for 10 miles & then call his sister for a ride home when he came down...

I'm not walking, I'm just talking. Or typing.

Whatevah.

Are you watching The Walking Dead? Have I asked you that before? Because you should.

Made a few more videos because I'm hyper & Evan is gone. :-)





Um...Evan came home & interrupted my train of thought, so I forgot oh! I didn't get the audio & video synced up after all.

I give up!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Editor's Note - I've had several hours of sleep. I still actually feel sleepy, but anyway.



I am honestly sitting here even wondering if I should post these videos, I don't like letting people see who I really am. Ever. Even in a "relationship".

But...I'm not a punk bitch.

So I can't NOT post videos that show the Authentic Angelika as opposed to "Internet Angelika" or "Public Angelika".

Honestly, you either like me or don't. I can't really affect that.

And

Maybe I'm finally growing up enough to really allow myself to be vulnerable around people.

BTW, the combination to sleep today was: 4 "Stress Relief" tablets, 2 xanax, and 2 motion sickness pills. I just want you to realize what I have to go through to get 6 hours of sleep. :-(

Ta!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

4 comments:

  1. Caffeine really gets you moving. If I have too much, all it does for me is make me a nervous wreck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Se serry te hear abeat yeer ensenea.

    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. girllll leave caffeine alone. it's not good when you want to sleep (wink*wink). you are making these videos and exposing yourself, so that we can finally get to see the real Angelika. that's kind of what it looks like from this side of the screen. eitherway, expressing yourself this way is cathartic. trust me, I've done it. remember my H1N1 New Years Card ? yeahhhh..

    so what else is happening girly ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re - I'm really trying to take the caffeine in the morning so that I stay awake all DAY and am able to sleep at night. It's not cooperation.

    Or, I say awake all day with no caffeine (I usually don't have it) and then get an effing migraine and nothing helps it but caffeine. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog