Thursday, November 18, 2010

An interactive post!

Feeling Inquisitive

T

oday I feel like asking YOU some questions and finding out your answers: you may answer in the comments or post to your own blog & leave the link. My answers are in italics.

1. Do you care about The Royals as much as I do (i.e. not at all)?

Not at all. I'm not in England, Prince William's impending marriage will not affect me. Although he is a fine looking boy, even with the hair loss, LOL.

2. Women: If you HAD to, who would you kill, marry, or have sex with? Ellen Degeneres, Angelina Jolie, Heidi Montag?

I would happily kill Heidi Montag just so I don't ever have to hear from her or her prat of a man. I would have sex with Angelina because I think she'd be wild in bed. I'd marry Ellen because she has gorgeous eyes and I think she'd keep me laughing.

Ellen Degeneres
Angelina Jolie
Heidi Montag

3. Men: If you HAD to, who would you kill, marry, or have sex with? Hugh Jackman, Russell Brand, Justin Bieber?

I would like for Justine Bieber to disappear from the world and from my memory. Why do I have to see his fucking face and Dorothy Hamill haircut every time I enter Wal-Mart? This is as bad as the damned Miley Cyrus phase a couple of years ago. OMG, I'm getting old. I would DO Russell Brand for the same reason I'd do Angelina Jolie. I'd marry Hugh Jackman. Yummmmmmmmm.

Hugh Jackman
Russell Brand
Justin Bieber

4. Do you, as a rule, like Musicals? (Sound of Music, Glee)

No. The only exception for movies is The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I've never seen an episode of Glee, but I did see the clip where the football team did "Single Ladies" on the field. That was funny. The whole premise of a bunch of people breaking into song with choreography is insane.



5. What's your favorite decade & why?

The 80s. Duh. It's when I became a teenager. I love the music. I'm not even mad at the miniskirts and florescent colors, which I wore with the best of them! :-)


6. What's your favorite cuss word?

Fuck. I like to say it and do it. You can say (and do) it in so many ways too: Sympathy - Fuck, man. Anger - Fuck you, assmunch! Love - I love the fucking shit out of you, man. Confusion - What the fuck? Amusement - Fucking hilarious!

7. What is your favorite type of pie?

Depends on the day. I just recently discovered Key Lime gum. I'm hoping this will stave off my cravings for the actual pie...

8. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and what are the names?

No

9. Do you read tabloid magazines or blogs, if so how often? (The Enquirer, Perez Hilton)

Not on a regular basis. I think they're all full of shit, but depending on how bored I am or how few of my friends are online, I will watch an episode of TMZ or read Perez Hilton.


That is all. :-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

5 comments:

  1. I do not love the royals......they are people..eat, drink, and shit. I'd never bow to them. I wouldn't kill, have sex, OR MARRY ANYONE, let alone any of them. Gorgeous girls...I don't roll that way.. to each his own. MY favorite decade is the 70's........need I say more? Musicals......I've loved some....hated some. :)

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry.....one too many beers :P I hate pie...ugha...favorite pet....well I use to raise pit bulls......love, love, LOVE THEM. Don't read tabloids. Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jade - You HAVE had one too many beers, LOL. Thanks for playing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Angelika I'll take number 7 - and of course it's gotta be Cherry Pie. holla @ me - I know someone who you may want to talk to about a job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Kinda doesn't bother me but we might get an extra bank holiday so I wouldn't have to go to work so I guess there are plus sides and apparently it could bring lots of money into the economy so that would be good too. Then again the government will waste it so we'll see very little benefit.

    2. I've heard of all three but don't actually know what Heidi Montag does lol.

    Snog, Marry, Avoid is a better version of this game lol so we'll do that one

    so Ellen is kinda cool - so she'd be marry
    Angelina - yep she looks nice but could have the personality of a cardboard cut out so she'd be snog
    Heidi - again relate to my above comment and therefore avoid lol.

    3. As above (snog, marry, avoid)
    Ewwwwwwwww Justin Bieber is like 14 so that's just wrong - can I omit him from the question??
    Russell Brand just got married and also is kinda strange I’d avoid him at all costs and I guess snog for Hugh Jackman – then again he’s technically old enough to be my Dad.

    4. Yes, more than is probably healthy. My favourite is We Will Rock You, however Les Mis is also amazing! I went to see a school production of Footloose last week as one of the guys from the youth group was in it. Glee is one of my fave TV shows although Rachel Berry does my nut!
    I actually get up and do the Time Warp dance each time I watch it.
    5. 60s – I have no idea why other than that the Beatles were around then lol. I was born in 86 so I’ve only been around for the 90s and 00s.
    6. Pants or Knickers. I do my best not to swear so I don’t really use cuss words lol.
    7. Apple with custard or with proper vanilla ice cream.
    8. Nope unless you class my brother as a pet monkey
    9. I read a blog by Chris Evans – he’s one of the DJs at BBC Radio 2. I sometimes read the technology blog on the Guardian website.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog