Friday, October 01, 2010

I just won $100 from PostZoom!!!!!

Feeling Surprised

O

k, so at some point this month (September) I decided to join PostZoom since I wasn't using Entrecard anymore and I wanted some more visitors.

I won $100!!!!!!!!!

My post "My Mother Tried to Cut My Foot Off" was the most viewed post this month!

Click to enlarge.

PostZoom

I'd like to thank PostZoom for getting me some new readers, even if it was just for September. I'd like to thank my Faithful Readers who've been with me through all the template changes and complaints about my MS, my son & all the other shit I complain about on a regular basis. Most of all, I'd like to thank my mother (aka Mommy Dearest) for injuring me so bad that I had to get stitches and then write about it on my blog and win $100.

Now I get to buy my great niece a new outfit, or get Evan those headphones he's been wanting forever.

Or.

Rent myself a man whore for the night.

What do you think I should do?

BTW, I'll let you know if I actually get the money, LOL.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. An ill wind and all that ...... [plans on damaging self to make a profit ..... good plan DP]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, chica! And I just signed up, thanks to you. Too bad there's no referral program.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog