Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So tired

Feeling Tired

I

am so tired, y'all.

This is how I usually feel in the summer. But it's finally cooled down to 70s in the day, so I should feel more energized and able to do more crap.

But no.

I'm awake all the effing time but I don't feel like getting out of the bed or doing anything.

I went out yesterday because I had to get my stitches removed & I was going to stop by Wal-Mart & get some food.

Instead, I went to my mom's house and vomited in her garbage can for 30 minutes and then I picked up Evan and went to get my stitches removed.

It HURT.

Whatever.

I have Steri-Strips on my foot now.

No pictures.

I didn't even feel like posting this.

*sigh*

I'm going back to bed.


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. DP enters Angelika's bedroom and re-enacts 7 Brides for 7 Brothers, playing all the parts himself including the avalanche and then departs and goes home.

    Angelika wakes up and wonders why there's dandruff all over the floor.

    Shusssssh, nobody tell her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog