Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So tired

Feeling Tired

I

am so tired, y'all.

This is how I usually feel in the summer. But it's finally cooled down to 70s in the day, so I should feel more energized and able to do more crap.

But no.

I'm awake all the effing time but I don't feel like getting out of the bed or doing anything.

I went out yesterday because I had to get my stitches removed & I was going to stop by Wal-Mart & get some food.

Instead, I went to my mom's house and vomited in her garbage can for 30 minutes and then I picked up Evan and went to get my stitches removed.

It HURT.

Whatever.

I have Steri-Strips on my foot now.

No pictures.

I didn't even feel like posting this.

*sigh*

I'm going back to bed.


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog