Monday, August 02, 2010

Just a quick note

Feeling Amused

T

o tell you about the "special" people in my family.

Surprise Omah!First, we went to go see my 90 year old grandmother this weekend. She said "Good God, Evan. What size are your feet?"
Evan - "12"
She - "Oh" Then she looked over her glasses @ me like "So he has a big penis."
Me - OMG.

Today Mommy Dearest took us out to Western Sizzlin. On the way back I was feeling a bit gassy.

Me - I have gas
MD - In your butt?
Me & Evan - LOAO.
Me - Yessssssss, what else would I be talking about?
MD - Well, I though you were talking about in your car.

??????????

How random is that. Why would I mention that I have gas in my car?

Whatever.

They's insane.

I think that's where Evan gets it. ;-p


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

5 comments:

  1. Gas in your butt?

    omg that made me crack up.

    PS - it is has been forever since I have actually come to read your blog on your actual site, what happened to Hugh?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo funny!

    Ah, family... yours reminds me of mine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monique - It still cracks me up when I think about it, LOL.

    It's ok. With Evan at home all the time in the summer I don't blog hop as much as I used to either.

    Shakespeare - I feel sorry for us. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop mentioning gas and cracks!!!! ...... excellent vignette Angelika .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. DP - I didn't being up cracks! That was Monique. ;-p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog