Monday, August 30, 2010

It's one of those days...

Feeling Normal

O

ne of those days when I can't seem to get out of bed.

I was finally able to drag myself out of bed @ 2pm. Only because (get this) I realized that all of my dishes @ Cafe World would spoil if I didn't serve them soon.

......

How effed up is it that the only reason I got out of bed was to play a game???

While I was in bed, I seriously considered planting/cooking stuff that took a couple of days so that I would never have to get out of bed, LOL.

Barack ObamaEntyway, whilst sleeping I had a dream about Barack Obama.

I don't remember most of the dream. All I remember is Obama coming into some big lecture hall by himself and standing at a podium. I was on the sitting on the stairs by myself waiting for something. I remember thinking "OMG, I could totally take a picture of THE FREAKING PRESIDENT on my camera phone." But I didn't want to disturb him. He was proud of himself for something.

That's all I remember.

Last night I watched "28 Weeks Later" OnDemand. (Evan has informed me that I shouldn't say "I watched it on OnDemand." Don't tell him that I listened to him. He already thinks I'm an idiot.)

A) I thought I'd already watched the movie because the are 972 films called "28 days/weeks Later". Okay, maybe 4, but you get what I'm saying. But I saw Dude from The Hurt Locker, so I knew I hadn't seen it.

B) Why do all zombies chase after the uninfected? You would think that a brainless eating machine would go for any meat. I don't get it. 700 zombies all chasing after one guy. Why don't they bite each other?

It was a decent flick. I'll watch it again. Might even buy it if The Boy likes it.

What else?

I don't know. My back is starting to hurt.

Sweet dreams, Faithful Reader. I hope to return to make another post before September.

XOXO
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog