Saturday, September 04, 2010

Guess what I did today!

Feeling Tired

I

got a flu shot!



LMAO! I wouldn't have brought it up except my arm is killing me. And I haven't had more than 4 hours of sleep since 10 am on Thursday.

In spite of sleeping pills.

And xanax.

And muscle relaxers.

*sigh*

I saw my great niece for the second time in her life!

The first time she was about 2 mos old and a bit sleepy/cranky.

Aniyah & Evan

Now she's 6 mos old and she was wide awake.





I knew they were coming (My SIL, 2 nieces & great niece). I had planned on putting on makeup so I would look decent in the pics.

But like I said, no sleep. I just did a little retouching on Paint Shop Pro. ☺

Just when I was about to fall asleep for an hour or two, Mommy Dearest came over to eat her freaking Wendy's salad and talk to me about Big Brother & other crap.

So I was wide awake.

OMG.

How can I be so tired and not get to sleep?????????

I finally got to see the season finale of Supernatural. I had watched the first season, but it conflicted with other things so I dropped it from my DVR schedule.

When they started showing it on TNT I was able to catch up with all of the seasons 1-4 and I watched the latest one (Season 5) in repeats.

Anyway, the way the show was shot, it really looked like a series finale. I laughed, I cried (not really, but I did feel sad). So I had to get online and find out if the show was canceled.

It wasn't.

Yay!

I'll be waiting with bated breath for the season premier to see how the hell Sam gets Lucifer out of his body. (Makes no sense if you don't watch the show, but I'm just tired enough not to care. ☺)

OMG, that's all.

I'm going to bed.

I'll watch some free movies until I pass out or the sun comes up.

Ta!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

8 comments:

  1. Han - Thanks! I think so too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, gees, that is one CUTE baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable baby, and you look just fine too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin - Thanks you! How's things?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it crazy how much a baby changes in the first year of life? It's like she's a totally different baby from the first picture to the video.

    By the way, I think she gets her good looks from her aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CG - We (My nieces and I) think she's starting to look more like us too. Drives my SIL crazy, but I love it, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog