Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's 5:07 am and I'm awake. Again. YAY!!

Feeling Sleepy

T

his is an essay Evan wrote on his 2nd or 3rd day of High School. The teacher read it out loud.

Click the picture to see full size. I will provide a translation in case you have as much trouble reading his handwriting as I do. ☺

Evan's Paper

This summer had more "exciting" events than previous summers. Exciting meaning swimming. Not much to report, but I'll make it as exciting as possible.

I did not go anywhere. Absolutely no vacations. The farthest I went away from my home...is probably (40 miles away). If this were fiction, I'd probably end up in Japan, or possibly Amsterdam.

Thankfully, not much work. Simple chores every once in a while, but nothing big. By "nothing big" I meant 'nothing I get paid for doing'. Only simple things like washing dishes, taking out the trash, clean my room (which never got done, by the way), stop watching TV, get off the computer...sorry, I was writing my mom's commands.

Alright, the fun part. I went swimming for the first summer in a couple of years! Sometimes at (nearby River), and once at (Nearby public pool).

Obviously, I was being facetious when I wrote "exciting". Oh well... That is what I did this summer.


Isn't he "precious"?

Obviously, I am being facetious when I say "precious".

I'm irritated at him right now because I wanted to ask/tell him something before he went to his 'man cave' but he went upstairs anyway. Now I don't remember WTF it was that I wanted to say.



*sigh*

BTW, this post was started on 8/25. It only took me 5 days to finish! Weeeeeeee.

More on that later. Hopefully today, LOL.


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. I would have read that out as well when I was teaching ..... I might have nagged him about his writing though ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. More imaginative than some of my pieces at school lol.

    I was the kid who went camping for one week and did a holiday club at church another week, and maybe a few days with my Grandparents but then the rest at home doing stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DP - I was surprised. The way they teach kids these days is only the shit they need to know to pass the standardized tests. He never learned proper sentence structure or that shit I had to do with the drawing of the lines and picking out verbs & nouns & whatever else. I don't know how he'll write an essay on college applications! I honestly think she was just impressed that he knew what facetious meant and how to spell it.

    Han - I don't remember ever writing what I did on summer vacations, LOL. We usually came down here to see my grandmother. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog