Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Anywhere but here...

Feeling Normal

S

o at 6:50 am (AKA 10 minutes before the bus comes) Evan says to me "I think we left all of my blue clothes at the laundromat"

Me - WHAT!?!?!
E - Well I've been looking for them and I can't find any of them.
You're just remembering this NOW?

Me - Oh my God
E - Will you go look for them?
Me - You do realize we did the laundry on Saturday and now it's Tuesday, right? I doubt they're still there.
E - Well will you got anyway?
Me - Yessssssssssssssss
E - I'll be at school
Me - You'd better bet!


Dryer10 minutes later

I pull up at the laundromat and his clothes are in the dryer where we left them.

2 blue haired old ladies asked me if the clothes left on the table were mine too.

Me - Nope. I guess forgetting your clothes here is just going around. Make sure you have everything before you leave, LOL.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. That's a really unpopular laundromat. Maybe it's time to go elsewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed such valuable items weren't pinched ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simon - It's the most popular laundromat. It's the only one with working A/C and cable TV, LOL. I think ppl just assumed I'd be back in a couple of minutes, because they leave their own shit and do other things while stuff is drying.

    DP - I don't know about valuable, I think Evan's just not the same size as most of the people here. It's either size Small or size XXXL, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog