Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Hair...and stuff.

T

his is my post relaxer hair. A relaxer, for those who don't know, is a hair straightener.


This next one is of me being up in the middle of the geedee night because I started drinking an Amp energy drink to wake myself up @ 7 am & then had to take Excedrin Migraine (with caffeine) for a headache. Yay.



In case you were wondering what all that frigging caffeine did to my system, I'm blogging in between running for the terlet.

:-)



Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog