Friday, April 16, 2010

Yard Sale

Yard SaleFeeling Tired

W

e (me, my cousins & my aunt) had a yard sale today. 8-1. We're having another one tomorrow.


Everything must go!Evan made $4. All from his cousin. For toys. Evan was all up in his face like "Do you have Beast? But do you have a Beast like this? You know you want it."

Poor kid didn't have a chance, LOL. Every time he made a dollar from selling his toys, he was back looking at Evan's toys.

I traded my cousin 2 DVDs for $1 and 3 lamps. Wheeeee. Now I don't have to turn on the overhead light when I'm on the computer. I used to have a lamp there, but someone (I won't say who. Because I don't remember...) broke it. So I have a desk lamp & 2 spares, LOL.

Whatever.

I hope we have more traffic tomorrow. I'm sure we will. My aunt put it in the paper "Multi-family Yard Sale".

So stop by tomorrow! 8-whenever. ;-p


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog