Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Break...yay

Feeling Whatever

C

an you read my enthusiasm?

Whatever.

I'm feeling blah. So blah that I can't work up a good state of pissosity to blog about how The Boy woke me up every 5 minutes by coming in to get a bottle of water.

It probably wasn't every 5 minutes, but it felt like that, LOL.

So, yeah.

Tiki going to vetI saw movies (Sherlock Holmes, Zombieland, that one with Bruce Willis where everyone has an avatar). Took Tiki to the vet. Blah blah.

I don't feel like blogging.

I don't feel like doing anything.

Not in a depressed way, just an "I would try to take a nap if I didn't know that as soon as I started dreaming about my boyfriend Evan would come in to get his 97th bottle of water today" kind of blah.

Speaking of my boyfriend, I saw the episode of House that Hugh directed. I liked when Foreman & Taub took a lot of vicodin to try and walk in House's shoes.

I got these avatars from HERE. I was going to use them as my FB avatar, but my nephew got banned from FB (or suspended for a while) for using an album cover for his avatar, so I don't know. I can't abandon my farm and no I'm not addicted.

That's all for now!

*sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog