Thursday, April 01, 2010

Random Thoughts

Feeling Normal

J

ust crap, nothing coherent or serious.


  1. Why does my mother know who Justin Bierber is and how old he is?

  2. Why is JB 16 but looks and speaks like a 12 year old?

  3. Why do people on Petville put toilets in their kitchens? That's just gross...

  4. Boomshakalakalaka Boom
  5. Why does every popular song these days have Autotune? Even people that have actual talent use it. I don't get it.

  6. T Pain (or whatever) needs a vacation. Or maybe I just need to start listening to Country music.

  7. I'm sleepy, but I doubt I can sleep. Had to take a migraine pill with caffeine at 5 or something this evening. I'll be up til the morning light and wondering why...

  8. Caffeine is a hard word to spell. Because the E comes first, but it's not directly after a C. Who made up these useless rules about spelling???



9 comments:

  1. J-Biebs is just wrong in every way. I don't understand the national fascination with this girly looking boy. The only benefit is that he has taken focus off the Jonas Brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DG - Agreed on both points, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Your mother has a secret life you know nothing about.

    2. Totally unknowable.

    3. Next you will saying it's not cool to eat pizza in the toilet?

    4. What's even more scary is why you would want to know this.

    5. So true. On both counts.

    6. That's not a question, Angelika. I thought this was supposed to be an interactive quiz.

    7. I before E except after C? That's the devil's work and you shouldn't have fallen for it in the first place. It's in the same category as changing the Y to I and adding E-S. ::shudder::

    ReplyDelete
  4. But I always thought cafeene was spelled cafien.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You better not be moderating me off right now. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When did this turn into a teaching blog? And what have you done with Angelika?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Max - Random THOUGHTS, not questions. But thanks for playing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thoughts? Well, that's very different, isn't it? Never mind then. I don't really have any thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of Auto-Tune but I loved this explanation from Wikipedia:

    "... and has allowed singers to perform perfectly tuned vocal tracks without the need of singing in tune."

    I had to read that twice. "Without the need of singing in tune." My dream now is to record just one song using Auto-Tune. That would be awesome.

    p.s. Bieber hater over here. Cut. That. Hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog