Thursday, April 01, 2010

Random Thoughts

Feeling Normal

J

ust crap, nothing coherent or serious.


  1. Why does my mother know who Justin Bierber is and how old he is?

  2. Why is JB 16 but looks and speaks like a 12 year old?

  3. Why do people on Petville put toilets in their kitchens? That's just gross...

  4. Boomshakalakalaka Boom
  5. Why does every popular song these days have Autotune? Even people that have actual talent use it. I don't get it.

  6. T Pain (or whatever) needs a vacation. Or maybe I just need to start listening to Country music.

  7. I'm sleepy, but I doubt I can sleep. Had to take a migraine pill with caffeine at 5 or something this evening. I'll be up til the morning light and wondering why...

  8. Caffeine is a hard word to spell. Because the E comes first, but it's not directly after a C. Who made up these useless rules about spelling???



Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog