Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What the FUCK is going on?

Feeling Desperate

C

urrently, everyone I know is going through some major shit.

Health problems, financial problems, marriage/relationship problems.

And then when I turn on the TV it's John Edwards or Tiger Woods or Jesse James cheating on their wife. Or the whores that cheated with them releasing some new "shocking" information.

Seriously.

What the ever-loving hell is going on?

I just want to be in a coma for a few months so that 1) I don't feel any pain and 2) I don't have to worry about every effing thing all the geedee time and 3) I need a break.

Earl (My name is Earl) was in a coma for a while and dreamed he was married to the love of his life.

Maybe I could dream I was in a spa & getting massaged by Mark Valley, Taye Diggs, Adam Rodriguez & Ken Watanabe while Hugh Laurie plays the piano & Hugh Jackman feeds me chocolate.

It's possible, right?

Just say yes.

Thanks!


Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog