Thursday, February 18, 2010

Law Abiding Citizen

Feeling Normal


Law Abiding Citizen
★★★★★ Buy it. That's all.

(Edited 2/18/10 - 5:42PM) Monique - Gerard Butler plays a husband and father. One day some dudes break into his house and kill his wife and child.

Jamie Foxx plays an Assistant District Attorney who makes a deal with the killer so that the killer gets out of prison in 3 years and the accomplice gets the death penalty.

10 years later, when the dude who didn't do the actual killing is about to be "put to sleep" he actually bleeds out and is in a lot of pain.

Butler catches the guy who actually killed his family & dismembers him.

He tells Jamie Foxx "Drop all charges and let me out of this prison by 6 am tomorrow or everybody dies."

Jamie doesn't believe him.

Everybody dies.

WATCH IT!


5 comments:

  1. I need more information than that!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I think this post should be edited/deleted until further spoilers can be provided.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!!!!! Fine I will go get it. Thank you for the extra info though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for not giving away to much info and spoiling the movie for me, Angelika! ;p

    I've been hearing good things about this movie. Ima watch it ASAP.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog