Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I scarred my child for life

Feeling Normal

O

k, this computer could crash at any second, so no bells & whistles on this post.

1) I am currently waiting for a recovery disc from HP because even though I restored my hard drive from the discs I made when I first bought the PC, it's still getting the BSOD (Blue Screen of Death).

Zaftig WomanAnyway, the other day I was taking a bath and Evan was down here watching "My Name is Earl" or something.

So, fat bitches will scare him to death sexually...Since I assumed he was watching TV, I came out of the bathroom naked to get a wash cloth.

He was at the bottom of the stairs.

As soon as I saw him I slammed the bathroom door, but I don't think that kept him from seeing my Zaftig ass 100% naked.

So, fat bitches will scare him to death sexually, or a more horrifying and disturbing result will be that they turn him on....

We haven't talked about it.

And we won't.

That is all.


5 comments:

  1. Oh the poor chap!!!!! ....... ruined for life now ....... tee hee heeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WTH. The Evans can deal with this in therapy, also. Yes, I've done the same thing. No, we've never discussed it. Nor will we.

    It's funny when it happens to someone else (you). It's unnerving when it happens to me. I much prefer to read about it than actually experience it.

    I still love ya. Zaftig ass and all. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO! I'm glad I have girls. I get caught everyday in some stage of nakedness. Perhaps they'll make it their lifelong duty to never get fat. So be it.

    PS- he'll be ok as long as you NEVER ever talk about it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog