Saturday, November 28, 2009

Random Convos with The Boy

Feeling Tired

E

van has a bad habit of flicking water on me if he sees me after he uses the bathroom or if I go into the kitchen while he's washing the dishes. I've told him 10,000,893 times not to do it. Sometimes I try to ignore it because I know he's just doing it to tick me off.

Today he flicked me while he was washing the dishes

Don't cry, mama. Are you gonna cry, mama?Me - *long suffering sigh* Just stop, Evan.
Evan - *squeaky puberty voice* It's just water.
Me - *saying nothing, but doing what I intended to do in the kitchen*
Evan - *high pitched voice with Southern accent* Don't cry mama. Are you gonna cry mama? Don't cry mama.
Me - *fake crying as I leave the kitchen until I see a plate that isn't in the sink* Remember to wash this plate! *continued fake crying*

I made brownies with peanut butter chips. I did not call him to lick the bowl. I didn't even tell him I'd done it until he came downstairs and smelled them. I use different color or design cupcake liners so that I can tell if he's been eating my brownies he will know which ones are his. He's been obsessed with "fairness" as long as I can remember. If I make shrimp stir-fry, he has to get the same number of shrimp or the extra one. *rolling eyes* I though this shit didn't happen with only children?

Evan - How come you gave yourself all the peanut butter chips?
Me - OMG. It's not like I flipping counted the chips to make sure I got the most!

Brownies with Peanut Butter ChipsI actually made a point to make sure he got plenty of PB chips. But I put his in first and mine in last, so it looks like I got all of the PB chips because his are at the bottom. I make them in cupcake pans because otherwise he'd consider 1/4 of the pan of brownies as one serving.

*sigh*
----------------
Now playing: Robin Thicke - Lost Without You


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog