Friday, November 20, 2009

No Christmas this year because God hates me.

Feeling Normal

A

nd so does my mother.

Last week she had to pay major money to get her plumbing fixed. They had to dig up under her driveway.

Last year she "loaned" me the money to get this computer & a new starter & a crown on my tooth. So I owe her like $2000.

This morning, I go to start my fucking car and the bitch won't start.

So I called my mother, who had to borrow jumper cables from my grandmother to give me a boost.

Went to try to pawn some of my jewelry to get some money because Evan is home next week & he's going to eat everything in the house, plus I wanted to get him an MP3 player or a bike for Christmas.

They offered $35 for the "scrap" gold.

...

No thank you.

I go out to start my car and THE BITCH WON'T START. Not even the damned interior light or clock came on.

I blame George W & Obama because I can.I called 911 because I didn't want to call MD again.

The fucking cops didn't have jumper cables?????????

So I called my mother. Again.

She told me to keep the jumper cables until I got back from Wal-Mart.

When I got to Wal-Mart, "my greeter" told me that someone from the auto dept could give me a jump if the car wouldn't start so I didn't have to leave the car running.

Thank goodness. Because I needed a jump.

Which means I need a new fucking alternator.

More $$ that I don't have.

That I'll have to borrow from my mother.

I haven't told her yet.

I'm going to try to have a yard sale tomorrow. Sell old DVDs & books & maybe some jewelry.

Why does God hate me so much?

I blame George W & Obama because I can.

*sob*


10 comments:

  1. When it rains, it pours. I'm sorry, Angelica. I hope your luck turns.....and soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been having a lot of trouble with that car this year. And 'way too many other things that shouldn't be happening to such a nice person like you. But just think how cool next year is going to be to make up for it, K?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Angelika, fingers, toes and legs crossed for you in a hope that some good luck comes your way very, very soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is it that these things always happen at once. Sorry for the run of bad luck. Things will come around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I should play the lottery now? ;-p

    Thanks everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there Angelika,

    If the interior lights don't come on when you try to start the car, it may be the battery and not the alternator. Kragen and Auto Zone will check the battery for free and if it's low on juice, they'll charge it up for you free of charge. I would definitely check that out first before spending the cash on a pricey alternator. Hope it's the battery! Later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Metallman - I'll go to AutoZone. But since I bought this car, everything has broken on it. Radiator, starter, etc blah blah.

    Yesterday the interior lights came on when I turned the key to the on position, but when I got home, nothing came on when turned the car off the last time.

    Today the lights may come on, LOL.

    Whatever. When I feel like hearing MD's mouth again, I'll get her to follow me to AutoZone & then to our mechanic. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. all I can say is, sometimes it rains to wash away bullshit. maybe a different car, instead of a pricey repair and if you're going to borrow go in the direction of better - rather than the same.

    trust me, it's altruistic to reach laterally, but advancing to reach up. if you gotta ask for money make it worth it.

    find a good cheap car, look in craigs list and the goodwill; volunteers of america. even ebay believe it or not.

    you are in my thoughts and prayers sweets.
    can I send you a lil advance on some work ?
    at least pizza money for the boy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Re - Thank you SO MUCH! I don't know what else to say.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your story is sad but you should take consolation that your writting is hillarious and very entertaining.

    I don't think it's the alternator either, the battery or maybe even the battery terminals(posts) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog