Wednesday, November 04, 2009

OMFLY

Feeling Normal

S

o I'm answering some questions from RemBeatz for her Blogger Interviews thing. (Pardon me, Rem. I feel extremely loquacious today. Edit as necessary, LOL.)

Why am I so hyper????Anyway, I was talking about how I started with a website in the '90s before I ever had this blog. I started reading a page I did on 4/25/2005 and it's so...funny/odd to me to read and remember where I was 4.5 years ago, LOL. (And how, emotionally, I'm in the same place...)

Ennywho...that's what I is doing today.

I was going to blog about V, GI Joe, Transformers & other crap.

I guess I'll save that for tomorrow.

But let me tell you what Evan said before I forget.

Snickers FudgeSo he got home yesterday and I had made brownies. He eats 1/3 of the pan. Seriously. Then he ate pop tarts, shrimp, god knows what else, some little debbie cupcake thing and I had bought him one of the new fudge Snickers to try and he picked it up like he was fiddnuh eat that too:

Me - OMG! How much sweet crap have you had today?
Evan - 68

So I proceeded to LMFAO & he can't figure out what's so funny.

How random was that answer???

HA!

OMG I'm going to wet myself.

Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog