Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Game Addictions

Feeling Normal

R

emember when I was all about Spymaster & 140 Mafia?

Welllllllllll, Facebook has a few games that I like to play must play and know exactly when I have to be back at the computer to continue playing.

Is Beatrix Kiddo here to kill me, or just eat my awesome food?Not that I plan my day around it oh crap I just remembered I have to take a pair of jeans I bought for Evan back to the store because I didn't get the right flipping color. But that can wait, I have stuff to do here.

Like cook for my Café @ Café World or harvest crops at my farm on Farmville.

:-)

Here are some screencaps I just took.

Angelika's Farm

Angelika's Cafe

If you're on Facebook, and you play those games or Roller Coaster, make me your neighbor! I'm Angelika Insomniac.

Ciao!


4 comments:

  1. Your farm is bumpin'! Which reminds me, I totally have to harvest!!!

    ps. thanks for your encouragement over my current blog predicament. Very-super-cool of you, Lady (did that sound like south Asian hooker speak to you? Oh hell, here we go with the having to defend myself thing again *eyeroll*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aria - It didn't sound like a south Asian hooker until you mentioned it, LOL. Not sure I would have thought about that myself. ;-)

    Actually, it reminds me more of that little Asian boy in one of the Indiana Jones movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time I've visited your blog, but I just wanted to say I'm hooked on those Facebook games too! Sometimes I drive past real farms and think, "oh my farm is sooo much better!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen - LOL. I haven't been out of the house since I started playing, so I'll have to see if I feel that way. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog