Sunday, June 07, 2009

I need more spymasters

Feeling Desperate"I'll be your best friend!"

I

f you twitter, please join Spymaster. Just go to playspymaster.com You don't have to do anything. In fact, you can turn off all notifications if you don't want to play, I just need more spymasters (people following me on twitter & also playing) to complete tasks.

I'm addicted.

It's all Daddy Papersurfer & Evan's fault. DP because he got me started. Evan because he came home and now I can't sleep so I stay up playing all the geedee time after trying (and failing) to sleep.

Please?

I'll be your best friend!

Not really, but whatever works...


8 comments:

  1. What agency am I supposed to be? CIA? MI6? Not sure what to do......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought we were all CIA ? Right ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm playing - sort of - so I've followed you. I'm only a beginner so don't laugh at me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. .... or people could join my spymaster ring of course ....... just sayin' - tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. DG & BadGals - Check your e-mail.

    Sheila - I'm following you too. :-)

    DP - They could...

    ReplyDelete
  6. addicted indeed!
    I bleed for your assassination attempt.
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to sign up after getting your PM on Twitter, but saw that every move you make gets Tweeted. I didn't like that idea at all. But, if you can turn off all notifications I'll give it another try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shae - You can turn off all notifications. You just don't get the extra money when it refreshes.

    But that's what I've done, and make sure you turn off the notifications when someone tries to assassinate you or joins/leaves your ring or your e-mail will be flooded.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog