Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Have I told y'all that my BFF is the one

Feeling Normal

W

ho taught me Ebonics?

Seriously, LOL.

I took a Quiz "How black are you?" I got 70%...
The Boy, he who is so attitudinal I dare not speak his name (Evan) calls me Oreo when he's mad @ me. Just like the kids in Jr High & HS did when I used to go to a predominantly black school. I've been permanently scarred by that. But that is a tale for another day.

Entyway

I took a Facebook Quiz "How black are you?" I got 70%...

Angela took the same quiz.

Angela is black

So, yeah. My read headed green eyed BFF is blacker than me.

That's the funniest shit ever! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

----------------
Now playing: Missy Elliot ft Timbaland - They don't wanna f*** wit me


2 comments:

  1. DG - Evan got 100% black too. Interesting how he can be so black with a mother who is only 70%, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog