Friday, November 06, 2009

I slept so much yesterday!

Feeling Sleepy

I

don't know why.

I was so sleepy, I took at nap @ 3 pm. Woke up and saw Evan eating cereal. Snoozed again & then I saw him on the computer. It was 5:50.

Me - What are you doing?
He - Looking at something on the computer...

Fell back asleep. Woke up @ 6:30. I was about to start yelling @ Evan to make sure he hadn't fallen back asleep.

But he had left the computer on, so I got on.

Had tweets. I'm like "Why was everybody in the world awake at 3 am?" because the tweets were from "3 hours ago".

I thought it was 6:30 am.

HA!

pizzaAnyway, when I finally figured out it was PM, I ordered a pizza.

Then I fell back asleep.

Woke up and watched Vampire Diaries & Grey's Anatomy. Fell back asleep.

Woke up this morning to get Evan out the door.

Fell back asleep.

I finally GOT OUT OF BED at noon-thirty.

What the hell?

I don't know, but I'm going back to bed.

See y'all Monday, probably.

:-)


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog