Monday, November 09, 2009

Does anyone here knit?

Feeling Normal

M

y BFF is an RN. She occasionally goes to Guatemala to nurse there. One of her fellow nurses there is planning to make 44 sweaters for the kids there and Angela thought she might need some help.

Can you knit a sweater?So do any of you knit? I don't, or I'd do it. I'm a self taught crocheter and I don't think whatever I could come up with would be good enough, LOL.

Anyway, here are the details. Click the image to enlarge.
Knit some Sweaters

Thanks for reading! :-)

----------------
Now playing: Dirty Money - If I could
via FoxyTunes


3 comments:

  1. I don't know how to knit either, otherwise I would definitely help. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can knit but I'm not very good - I knitted a 8 inch square for a blanket my Mum was making and it ended up being 10 x 8 so if your friend gets desperate and doesn't mind it being a size too big or something like that then let me know lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. American - Seems most people don't. :-(

    Han - I'll see what she says, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog