Thursday, October 15, 2009

Phone call with Mommy Dearest

Feeling Amused

M

y mother called me twice. Once last night and once today.

I returned her call. She wants to give Evan money for his report card.
Will you come over and rub Ben Gay all over my butt?
Whatever

Me - Mom, will you come over and rub Ben Gay all over the back of my legs and my butt?
She - *Silence*
Me - Because I don't know what I did, but my legs feel like I ran a marathon.
She - *Silence*
Me - Mom?
She - NO! I SAW YOUR BUTT ENOUGH WHEN YOU WERE A BABY! I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT NOW! YOU CRAZY SO AND SO!
Me - I was just joking, LMFAO
She - I was thinking "Can't you reach your own butt?"
Me - I just wanted to see what you'd say, LOL.

Fun.

Now I'm really going to rub Ben Gay on my buttockal area.

You should also read the First Post Today. :-)


Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog