Thursday, October 15, 2009

Did I run a marathon in my sleep?

Feeling in Pain

I

woke up this morning and the backs of my thighs, my inner thighs, my butt - basically everything from the waist down feels like I walked all night or ran 26 miles.

What is this about?????????????

What the FUCK???

I don't think I did anything yesterday... I mean, more than my usual nothing or just going to Wal-Mart.

Seriously.

What is this about?

It HURTS.

Ben GayNow I'm going to rub Ben Gay all over the back of my legs, dammit!

*cries*

Oh no! I'd better not cry or my fucking head will start hurting again.

*screams*

----------------
Now playing: Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog