Monday, October 19, 2009

I think I'm going to crochet a Snuggie

Feeling Normal

I

am a little "bored".

I mean, with life as usual. I'm tired of the damned Twitter games I play because there's rarely a challenge anymore.

I used to crochet all the time.I'm getting bored with some of the TV I watch.

I have plenty of yarn...

I used to crochet all the time.

Then I made my grandmother an afghan and I was DONE with crocheting, LOL.

SnuggieNow I want a snuggie because I get cold & hot and it's unpredictable...

Plus I have all that yarn.

So I think I'm going to crochet a snuggie while watching TV.

Kill 2 birds with one stone, or something like that.

:-)

----------------
Now playing: Sublime - I've Seen Better Days
via FoxyTunes


Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog