Sunday, September 13, 2009

VMAs

Feeling Whatever

I

just finished watching the VMAs.

I enjoyed Madonna's...speech about MJ. I was always more of a Prince fan, never doubted for 1 second that Jackson was a freak & possibly a pedophile, but the man made some decent music and he could dance his skinny vitiligoed ass off!

I liked the Michael Jackson tribute at the beginning with all of the dancers doing the dances from his videos. I liked when Janet came out & performed part of "Scream" (My favorite MJ song EVER.)

Russell Brand was a little disappointing this year? Maybe it's because I once again feel like I have a steel rod stuck up my back and in spite of the ice packs & the heating pad I just HURT SO BAD so I zapped through most of the shit.

Lady Gaga's performance was very odd. I mean, I've seen the video for "Paparazzi" but who would have thunk that she'd start "bleeding" on stage and act like she was killed? Kudos for singing live though. The girl's got pipes. I hear it's hard to sing while lying down and she did it and still sounded great. I don't know why she changed 3 (or was it 4?) times, but whatevs.

Kanye Douchebag WestKanye "I'm an insane publicity whore" West has once again shown that he's the BIGGEST DOUCHE in the world by interrupting Taylor Swift's acceptance speech for Best Female Video.

What is wrong with him?????? Seriously, he needs medication because he's fucking retarded. Luckily Beyonce was classy enough to let Taylor finish her speech when B won for Video of the Year.

Is it just me, or do the artists seem to get more and more...foolish with their VMA performances? Back in the day, Prince wore assless pants. (I really didn't need to see how hairy your ass is, Prince.) Britney came out with a snake one year. Beyonce dangled from the ceiling one year. Now Pink is doing circus tricks & Gaga is symbolicating (got that word from Wilson on House, MD) suicide or murder on stage.

Does someone have to get hurt or die before they stop trying to top the stunts from previous years and just sing the damned song? If you can sing, you really don't need all this extra crap.

What else?

I don't remember.

I'm really in a shitty mood. Pain has a way of doing that to me.

*sigh*


5 comments:

  1. I don't think it's medication that Kanye needs, it's an extremely long stint in some kind of therapy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that was a pretty tooltastic move on Kanye's part. Beyonce did the right thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen - The psychiatrist would have to be a saint to put up with that narcissistic personality.

    DG - Yeah, I was proud of Beyonce. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kanye West is the biggest tool I've ever seen. I can't stand his him...thank God I've never given his ass any of my money!! Beyonce......that's one class act.....a lot of them performers should take notes from her. And, Lil Mama.....I believe that's her name....got on stage with Alicia Keys and JayZ......she's a retard too..just make me realize why I hate people so much! :) Jade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jade - I must have zapped through that. I didn't see Lil Mama on stage with Jay Z, but I didn't watch the whole thing. His 3 minute stroll to the stage was enough for me, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog