Friday, September 11, 2009

High Five Friday

Feeling Sleepy

Y

eah, I was going to write about Vampire Diaries that I watched last night. But after getting new High Five pictures & crap, I'm suddenly tired.

High Five T-ShirtSo anyway, here are the 3 posts for High Five this week in no particular order. I'll get back to Vampire Diaries after a nap, maybe. :-)

Life out of Focus for Why Nettie is trying to kill me.

Aria'z Ink for Y'all make me sick.

Badgals Radio for The Plug she gave me, LOL. Disclaimer: I did a banner for her blog. It looks a little fuzzy to me seeing it up live, so I did another one. She doesn't have the new one up yet. But you know I ROCK at Paintshop Pro because I do my own graphics. :-)

That is all.


5 comments:

  1. Becks- Well that story about Nettie cracked me up & horrified me at the same time, LOL. Plus your blog always used to be one of those that you had to get approved to read. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww You So sweet.
    that baby is cute as hell - so why haven't the network asses put that commercial on regular tv yet ? HATERS, cause they know this baby is cuter than them two on ETrade. they make me sick.

    My Banner is Going Up Tonite, Promise.
    I don't mind being fuzzy ;) It's how I feel most of the time anyway - Whoo Ha !
    Thanks for the Link My Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re - I see that commercial on TBS all the time when I'm watching "Everybody Loves Raymond". The networks don't give a hoot, apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude...Where's my banner? I don't know if I should be hurt or pissed that you haven't made a bigger deal about this whole banner/header thing. Did you forget you're friends with the Queen?? And that royalty should get first crack? (Too bad the first crack I usually get is butt crack.)

    Shaw...talk to me. I want to know more about this whole thing...how much you charge, what you can do for my very sad little blog, etc. Email me and let me know! queenkatherineATgmail.com. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog