Saturday, May 09, 2009

Testing - IGNORE THIS POST

Feeling PMSsy

I

hope you're ignoring this post.

Not that you won't see what's happened next time I post.

I've been at this for about an hour. I envy Cardiogirl's pulled quotes. After trying three different "hacks", I finally found one that works. Now I just have to pull interesting quotes from my posts from now on. That is assuming that I have any interesting quotes in my blog posts.

That is why Cardiogirl is my blogging idol. I see things on her blog that make me green with envy and I try to duplicate it without straight out copying her template css and putting it here. "Cardiogirl is my blogging idol"


Because I could do that. Not that I'm a genius or anything, but when I realllllllly want something, I get it. Sometimes it's just luck. Most times it's sheer perseverance.

Plus she blogs 5 days a week and manages to keep me visiting. I don't know how long it's been that I've been reading her blog... Do you know how many blogs I started reading and loved and then they just disappeared off the face of the earth? Or started taking 2 weeks off at a time? Or privatized their blog so that I can't share their funniest/best posts with you on Fridays???

Too many. It harshes my mellow.

So I hope this works.

And it does.

I am so freaking awesome.

But now I don't know if I like it...

Damned PMS. Makes me feel like I need to change stuff and then I don't like it after I do!

:-) *sigh*


Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog