Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Twilight Quick Review

Twilight DVD CoverStarring: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Peter Facinelli
Director: Catherine Hardwicke
Genre: Drama Fantasy Romance Thriller
Plot from IMDb: A teenage girl risks everything when she falls in love with a vampire
Should you see it? If you're a 12 year old girl
Rating (out of 5 hearts): NONE
My Comments: Did you ever read Wuthering Heights? It's supposedly a classic. It's basically a Harlequin Romance novel written in 1847. Crappy, in other words.

Twilight was so ridiculous. It is the Wuthering Heights of vampire movies. Normally, I love vampire movies. Not this one.

The only reason I'm not ticked off that I saw it, even though it's 122 minutes of my life that I'll never get back, is because I borrowed it for free from the library.

Don't waste your time.


5 comments:

  1. Well, I hope greek girls don't read your review...they'll hate. All of them love Robert Pattinson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GZ - By Greek, do you mean sorority girls or actual Greek from Greece?

    He's far too young for me to find attractive. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...actual Greek from Greece!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog